If you want to know on how to make more money, the formula is simple and there are ways to do just that. You could:
- Sell more of your products
- Increase the price of your products (while at least retaining the quantity sold prior to the price increase)
- Reduce your overhead expenses
If you have been selling online, chances are you ‘ve been generating profits between a few dollars to $100 per sale or per action, depending on the type of products or programs that you are promoting. This is where the majority of people selling online are earning.
However, the REALLY big money isn’t at where the vast majority of people are doing online.
The BIG money is selling or promoting products or services that pay you HUGE commissions. I’m talking about commissions that pay you $500, $1,000, $3,000 or even $5,000 per sale! This is one of the best ways on how to make more money online. It makes a huge difference between earning $2000 and $10,000 a month.
Imagine how much your life will change when you can get your financial situation in order.
You might be asking:
Isn’t It More Difficult To Sell High-Priced Products Than It Is To Sell Lower-End Products?
The answer is definitely YES. But here, we are talking about the difference in profit margin while putting in the same amount of effort in promoting. If you’ve been selling a $27 e-book, it takes you 370 sales a month if you wish to earn $10,000 monthly. But with a $1,000 profit, you just need 10 sales. With a $3,000 profit, you just need a little more than 3 sales a month.
It’s definitely harder to sell high-priced ticket product, but it’s definitely even harder to find 370 new customers to buy your $27 e-book every month. In the end, you end up spending the same time and effort to promote both products but the high-priced ticket product will increase your bottom-line by ten folds.
This is one of the fastest ways on how to make more money online right now!
So What Should I Be Promoting?
High-priced products demand HIGH perceived value. You can’t expect someone to easily pay 10 grand for an online e-book would you? Likewise, it’s very difficult to sell a very high priced product for something which the buyer could not physically touch and see physically with his own hands.
The truth is, it actually depends on many factors. Among those are:
- Credibility & reputation of the company
- Types of products (online-based products OR seminars/mastermind sessions where you meet physically with real people)
- Potential earnings gained from the products & services
- Real reviews and testimonials of those who have bought the products
These factors will play a BIG role in the decision making for someone to whip out his credit card to pay the huge dollars. However, you must take note that higher commissions and profits normally demand higher investment. Investment could be in the form of your time or money. It’s just an understood business principle.
You must treat this as a business, NOT a get rich quick scheme.
In reality, running a REAL business requires a HUGE upfront capital. A restaurant owner may spend between $30,000 to $300,000 just to open up a restaurant, depending on many factors.
To open up a franchise like Starbucks or McDonalds, it requires you more than a million dollars to get started. (Not kidding!!)
Most business owners understand this concept of huge up-front capital. Unfortunately, many online opportunity seekers do not comprehend this part and because of that, they tend to fire up a lot of blatant accusations such as scams, con-artists, and so on..
- Just because the price of the products is high doesn’t make it a scam.
- Just because the customer service of the company sucks doesn’t make the company a scammer (bad customer service exists in many companies around the world. You would know that better when dealing with your daily errands)
- Just because when you could offer a less expensive solution for newbies to make money online doesn’t make you the hero and the company a scammer.
- Just because those who could not earn a single cent from the program after joining doesn’t make the company a scammer. (Many people fail in business anyway… in all types of businesses across the board. The statistics are there. You can check it out on the web)
It takes more factors to determine if the company is indeed a scam.
Can You Now See The Power Of Having This As Your Own Business?
If you have a BUSINESS mindset, you will find this a HUGE golden opportunity to rake in huge profits every month and this will eventually change your life to the better.
Compare this to having your own offline business out there.
To set up a restaurant you may need between $30,000 – $300,000 capital upfront. Your monthly business expenses will run thousands of dollars. Paying a salary to just one employee is above $1,000 per month.
Again like I’ve said earlier, GET YOUR BUSINESS FRAMEWORK RIGHT…
Focus… focus.. focus…
And you’ll be own your way to make more money.
Remember that this business isn’t for everyone. I understand many people could not afford huge investment, but if you set your mindset correctly by treating this as a business, you would easily accept the fact that is a very small amount of money to start a profitable business.
As the title of this post is about ”how to make more money”, I’m focusing on just one way on how you can INCREASE your earnings in your business.
This is for BIG thinkers who want to make more money.. believe in yourself and work hard, and you’ll be on your way to making more money with your business.
To Your Success!